Hi everyone -Liza

Go down

Hi everyone -Liza

Post  LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi my name is Liza, big Gina fan, she inspired me to fight and hope to have my first MMA fight in the next couple of months Very Happy

Find this forum through Angelique, we were on another Gina forum, problem was the population was just us two lol, great to see we have more people now hehehe, looking forward to meeting you all

Liza
x x x
LizaG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everyone -Liza

Post  Bastiaan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Yup, that's cos the population all moved here Wink

Anyway, welcome. I hope you'll enjoy it here. And when the time comes, let us know in which round you knocked out your opponent (or subbed her) Wink
Bastiaan

View user profile http://missy-peregrym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Thanks Smile yeah last I saw the last forum it was just the two of us commenting on each others posts lol it was quite funny.

Trust me it will be a KO Very Happy my subs aren't quite there yet, was meaant to fight this month but ended up getting my eyelid split open in December instead....DOH!!!
LizaG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noel on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

hi liza nice to meet you Very Happy hope you win via inverted triangle Laughing that would be a nice way to debut
noel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:49 pm

lol thanks Very Happy just have to wait for my eyelid to heal up then me and my coach will get talking ... btw i prefer kimuras lol
LizaG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Liza! Missed you girl! Yeah, the other forum was pretty funny, lol. Welcome to the new and improved version. Wink You've got to have someone film or take photo's of your first fight! I'm having my first Muay Thai fight in February (next tournament), so I can't wait for that either.
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://ginacarano.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Good luck with that babe Very Happy almost went into Muay Thai but got bit by the MMA bug and Gina bug, then my Muay Thai coach ditched me in disgust lol

This forum will get the first post of my fight video when it finally happens

EDIT- Quote removed

Last edited by LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote removed)
LizaG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Goody! I'll have to open a thread for everyone's MMA and Muay Thai fights! What you guys think of that idea? That way we can support one another. Smile I did MMA for two months, but had issues at the gym, so left that. Went into Muay Thai, and I'm loving it. I'm starting MMA again just as soon as I can find another gym that's close by.
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://ginacarano.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm

loving the idea on the fight thread Very Happy

took me forever to find a good MMA gym, almost ended up at Jess Liaudin's gym till he shut it down just happy to be where I am.

Most of my issues in MMA gyms where the dudes punching and kicking too hard, got pretty brutal at one point, even the newbies hand it to me hard now. That's how my eyelid got split open....forgot to cut his toenails.

EDIT- Quote removed.

Last edited by LizaG on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote removed.)
LizaG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bastiaan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:24 pm

I definitely like the idea of a 'our fights' thread. Hopefully I'll be in there someday too. Just as soon as I get started with mma. I am taking it slow a bit now though, cos I'm not sure where I'll be by summer and I gotta pay for a whole year...

Good luck to you both with your fights. If you could record it...that would be great.

P.S. On a moderatory note: please don't quote the post directly above. It's not necessary Wink
Bastiaan

View user profile http://missy-peregrym.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerbomb91 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 am

hey liza whats up.....glad to see you hear aswell........
yeah ang you should make a muay thai thread ......it be bads ass
im better at mauy thai then bjj ....so this year i really want to make mauy thai my strong point even more
powerbomb91

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marioisdisturbed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down